Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday in the park

We went to the park this morning, and it turned out to be colder feeling than we expected so it wasn't that long of a trip. Still, it was nice for the kids to get out in the fresh air.
Ben only has one speed and it's fast. He literally ran from each piece of equipment to the next, never slowing down.
Addie enjoyed the swings, in case you can't tell by this picture. She made her loud belly laugh the whole time.
Ben was more subdued in his typical way. His bump is now clearly brown (and his skin around it is too- but not because I haven't tried to not have it contact his surrounding skin, mind you- I've tried very hard, but oh well) and it hasn't changed size at all. I'm thinking we'll be heading to the plastic surgeon.
Again, she hated every second of this.

Peek-a-boo, I see Ben.

1 comment:

Onkteb said...

I can actually hear them laughing in my imagination, they look so excited in the pictures!
love,
Onkteb