Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just call him Benjamin "Dior"

Today Ben had to go to the pediatrician to get checked because he's got this bronchial irritation going on. He and Muddy met me there. He was very excited to tell me that he made a surprise for me and couldn't wait to give it to me. Muddy chimed in that Benjamin made it all by himself.
When I got home I was greeted to an apron, including a pocket with several colors of thread and designs on it, and a stitched line at the bottom that says "To Mommy Love Ben, 3-2-2011" repeated along the hem! Watch the video to see him make it.
This kid'll be selling them in no time! (Thanks Muddy too, for sharing your talents and skills with him! Most other 4 year olds wouldn't know what to do with a professional sewing machine!) There are pictures of him making it too, but I have to upload them. Of course I'll post a pic of me wearing it too.
I joked, "maybe I could wear it to work tomorrow," and he smiled and said, "I guess you could..." but he knew that wouldn't be a good idea.

2 comments:

Onkteb said...

Nice job, kiddo! Muddy can teach you all kinds of stuff like that.
love,
Onkteb

Jeanna said...

great job Ben!