Thursday, February 17, 2011

Watchin' Ben

Tonight was the monthly PTA meeting at Addie's school. They serve a dinner first. I had both Addie and Ben with me and we were waiting for the dinner to be served. Ben was sitting very quietly over at another table and I went over to him and asked, "Ben, what are you doing?" He looked at me plain-as-day and said, "I'm just sitting here cutely so that the girl in the purple shirt will speak to me."
When I texted Brian (who is at work still) with that story, he wrote back, "That's my boy, smart like his dad. That's how I got you."

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cutest, most adorable little guy in the universe (I mean Ben). Brian's No. 2.

Onkteb said...

Oh. My. God. That is AWESOME!
love,
Onkteb

LouLou & Bub said...

This is no surprise to those of us in the "New Hampster" branch of the family (especially Kate!) We have seen this impossibly cute little boy in action.

Aunt Wendy said...

He is so charming!

Kimberly said...

Did she talk to him???

Unknown said...

Kim, Cory told me that, yes, not only did she talk with him; they played together the rest of the evening. And -- she is like ten years old!