Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Day in Old New Castle

A day in Old New Castle is the longest continually running historic house tour in the country. My physician partner lives in one of the historic houses and asks friends to be tour guides. It's a bonus to be in costume... well you know Muddy loves a challenge.
Addie wore her Halloween costume, which was "a girl from the Cibil War." She started out back in the garden as a tour guide with Muddy, which quickly turned into her owning the garden. It got to the point when tourists were coming in saying, "I heard I need to had Adelaide give me the tour." She was in her element.
Here she is pointing out one of the plants. She told each person "I want you to notice three things..." and "Can you find the crown sculpture?" and "These are bleeding hearts." She was loving it.
Looking cute and sweet.
Hanging in their backyard.
Muddy, her her typical amazing style, surprised me with this beautiful outfit. It's incredible.

Mine even had a bustle and hoop skirt.

No comments: