Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day began with breakfast out with MomMom and PopPop. Then we came home to swing out front for a while.
This is their response to "who has the best Mom in the world?"
We headed out to Chanticleer, the garden we've gone to each year I've been a mom. Hard to believe Addie is almost six!


My little cutie and me.

In the spring house, where this year they are both standing on their own inside there! In previous years adults are crouched down in there holding Addie and Ben up! Not necessary anymore!
Chanticleer is known for its unique pairings of chairs throughout the property.

Our annual picture in this tree!! The first year we have this picture, Addie is 11.5 months old!!
What any almost six year old would do with marble face sculptures.....makes me proud.

I told Ben to "turn and look over your shoulder" and he couldn't quite get what I meant by that. This is the best I could get....which is just plain funny.
Muddy found "Bleeding hearts" for Addie and Ben to see. This is Ben looking stunned by his petals. He calls them "Beating hearts"

Rounding out our trip, Muddy and Guppy got to share some cuddle time with their favorite people.

2 comments:

Djehuti said...

Hi guys,
I'm sorry I couldn't be there for the trip to Chanticleer, but it looks like you all had a good time! I can't wait to see everyone at Addie's birthday party.
love
Onkteb

LouLou and Bub said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful family. (Lots of computer wallpaper choices, too!)