Saturday, December 11, 2010

We are just busy, busy, busy

Can't believe Christmas is less than two weeks away. We have some much going on. I can't imagine what it'll be like when the kids have after school activities and such around this time of year.
Work has been keeping me really busy. My physician partner and I presented Grand Rounds on Wednesday, which is a big deal in academic hospitals. It went over really, really well and very well attended. Preparing for that has consumed so much of my work time recently, it's a relief to have it over.
Muddy and Guppy have been away for about 10 days now, so I've also been responsible for getting Ben to the temporary daycare each morning and then driving Addie to school, before heading to work. Then I got to reverse that each night. Phew. Time consuming and exhausting, to say the least.
The weather has finally gotten bitterly-cold. We've had snow flurries a few days now, which is always fun. Nothing has stuck yet, but if you recall this time last year we were just a few days away from the first of two huge storms.

No comments: