Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snacks with Santa

Saturday was my work's Snacks with Santa event for employee families. As part of the Employee Activities Committee, I help organize it each year. Addie was super excited to be able to wear a holiday dress, tights and her fancy shoes, with a little heel to them!
I was in charge of the "sand art" station, which was as messy as you'd expect. It was an activity that took quite a bit of time, and Addie and Ben were determined to finish their projects.
She looked so sweet, didn't she?
That's Ben's project, about half-way through.
One of the best family photos of us.
Ben made a snowman ornament
He made the rounds at the different project stations.
Addie was very concerned in the morning, even asking me, "will it be the real Santa?" I told her I thought so. Well once she heard that, she had to make him a picture. On the back she wrote, "For Santa, put this in your ofis." When Santa and Mrs. Claus arrived, they greeted Addie so well and she was SOOOO psyched. She is absolutely beaming.
The full shot of her dressed up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We're missing Christmas -- it's only a day away!