Friday, April 30, 2010

St Helena's Carnival

It's the time of year again, the St. Helena's Carnival. It's located just up the main street that we lived off of growing up. To me, it was always something to look forward to each year, and by the time I was old enough to be able to walk up there by myself with friends--well that was just priceless.
Here's some pictures from our time last night.
This is my new background on my laptop.
Typical Addie. She was mighty content with Benjamin "driving Miss Addie." At least I don't have to worry about if she has any comedic predisposition. Ben, as is typical, is very serious and concentrating on driving.
Again, big shocker, Rock Star Addie living it up on the motorcycles.
For real. She even colluded the little girl next to her into making random hand motions.

Meanwhile, Benjamin was focused on steering and keeping that motorcycle going around in a circle. He loved it, obviously. Behind him you can see Addie whooping it up. All of the parents around us were laughing.

No comments: