Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Many updates

I have so many updates to share, and yet no pictures to post...but that's not because no pictures have been taken, my friends. Quite the contrary. This weekend alone there were 137 pictures and videos taken. I had every intention of loading up my blog with all of these wonderful memories last night, but then mother nature decided to give us 80 degree temperatures which translated into the four of being on a neighborhood walk until 8:15! By the time we got home, did baths and teeth brushing, it was time for bed.
We had a fantastic weekend with Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Amanda, LouLou and Bub making the trek to Delaware for Easter. Believe it or not, it was LouLou and Bub's first time visiting us. It was so nice to get to spend time with each of them. They all hold a very special place in Addie and Ben's lives.
Swim lessons are off this week for spring break, so I may have an opportunity to load pictures tonight. But then again, it's going to be 84 here today, so I expect another long walk around the neighborhood and catching up with Cooper, who we haven't seen since the fall! We got reconnected last night and Ben couldn't be happier.

No comments: