Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Favorite songs

Taylor Swift is still numero uno in our house, but there are a few others in the running now. Juliet/Love Story and Picture to Burn still rank right up there. We've also added Taylor's "White Horse" into the mix. I think that's because it gets stuck in my head and I like it. :)

Plain White T's: 1,2,3,4 is a great song.  Addie and Ben both love it.  I actually think Benjamin sings it better than she does.  He goes for the "ooouuuuuu" at the end of "I love you" each and every time. I'll try to record and post it.

Kris Kross: Jump, Jump. Remember this throw back? I remember being in 6th grade on our camping trip to Camp Tockwagh and having that song be very popular. We sat around the campfire, the entire 6th grade, jumping like idiots.  Anyway, it's On Demand right now in the VH1 section of One Hit Wonders.  I can't tell you how badly my quads and calves hurt from jumping! Addie and Ben both know that one can't jump unless they throw one hand up in the hair, just like KK does (those of you who know this song know exactly what I'm talking about!!)

We're really looking forward to this weekend with Rob and Erin's wedding and a dj.  Not only am I expecting Addie and Ben to steal the show all dressed up and really to thrill, but I CAN NOT wait for them to dance like madmen all night long.  They've been practicing their slow dance routine too, so that Brian and I may actually be able to dance together without one or both in our arms.  

No comments: