Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A WHAT?

Addie's got a cold too, but more in her sinuses than her chest. This morning en route to daycare, she sneezed and the motherload of snot came out. (Yes, you can thank me for not warning you ahead of time!) As I'm driving I'm trying to reach back to wipe this enormous amount of snot that is now hanging down to her chin off of her. She exclaims, "Mommy, it's a boogie beard!" Then she proceeded to laugh in her gut-wrenching laugh and told me how she's going to tell all of her friends she had a boogie beard.

6 comments:

Harmony said...

I am so glad it was you and not ME cleaning up the boogie beard! EWW!

What a hoot!

Unknown said...

I suppose that is better than her freaking out?? lol She is a trip!!!

Anonymous said...

That's MY granddaughter! I'm soooooooooo proud!

Jeanna said...

Ahahhahahhahaaa she is a laugh riot! Sorry about the boogie beard but that is just hysterical

Ellen said...

Hilarious!!

H

Anonymous said...

even in the face of adversity, she manages to find the bright side!
Love,
Onkteb