Monday, January 19, 2009

Too good to forget

This morning Addie came into the bathroom just as I had gotten out of the shower.  She asked me, "why is the mirror all messy?" She meant it was all steamed up from the shower.  I said, "well that's what happens when I take a hot shower, it makes the mirror all foggy."  She stood there in disbelief and said, "Mommy, I didn't know the shower was magical."  I went along and said, "Oh it sure is."  And she said, "But I didn't see it turn into a froggy!"   I had to laugh out loud.  Then I tried to explain FOGGY v. froggy, but eventually decided it's better for us to have a magical frog-morphing shower. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are times when I really curse living so far away. That kid cracks me up every time I hear one of these stories.
love,
Onkteb