Thursday, September 25, 2008

Most hysterical thing: All About Addie

Addie comes home from daycare with a book called "All About Addie" full of illustrations by her, etc.  The text is soooo funny.  Her teacher must've been rolling over, while writing exactly what she said.:
Favorite food: pizza with cheese and no mushrooms."
Favorite color: purple [which is a lie!! It's pink]
My family: "Hi, Mommy!" "Mommy, I love you." "I love you Daddy. I love you Ben. And hi to Daddy and Mommy and Ben"
"Hi to my house.  The chips are inside the house.  And the peas and the macaroni."
"That's my cat. I love you. And I miss you so much." [We have no cat!]
"The bowl is where you put the macaroni and cheese and chips and the cheese crackers.  I love food. To the dog, I love you."
"That's my favorite friend."
"Julianna, I love you.  Julianna, I kiss you a lot and a lot. I love kisses.  I kiss you too much. I pee in the potty with you.  And then there's toilet paper all over the place."

There are illustrations that go with each statement.  Oh my God, it's hysterical.  I'll scan the pics in some time, so you can see.  She drew a bowl and macaroni and chips, etc.  

When I questioned the dog comment, she told me that she did have a dog- it's what she used to play with  Muddy.  Then she told me her dog's name was Sparky.  She reminded me that Muddy used to play dog with her, but then I remembered that Addie didn't call her Sparky, but Scrappy.  

2 comments:

tracylee said...

This actually made me laugh out loud. You have to scan the pictures - what a riot!

Jeanna said...

Yes we definitely need some visuals!