Saturday, September 6, 2008

Like my blog address says...

my life is so busy.  Not in a whining, complaining way, but geesh I'm always exhausted!
We got our new credit card on Wednesday.  Still no debit card, but that should be here next week.
We're in the midst of Hurricane Hanna right now.  Lots of rain all day, and more expected as the night goes on.  Tomorrow I'm doing a ropes course, a 7 hour long ropes course, for work.  For real.  In the freaking mud-soaked mud, because after all we will have had up to 10 inches of rain the day prior.  Woohoo.  I'm thrilled as you can guess.
We're going to go visit Onkteb and Aunt Gail in a few weekends.  Addie is very eagerly looking forward to a "sleep over with Onkteb and Aunt Gail."  They might have a guest in their bed that weekend. :-)
They started gymnastics today!  Lots of fun. It'll be a great thing to look forward to each weekend.  Yes, I have videos and pictures, but my camera is in the car, since I had to carry in a certain 22 month old (OMG, tomorrow=22 months!) since it was pouring.  Hopefully the videos will load this time with no problem.
One quick Addie story from this week:  on Labor Day we went to Muddy and Guppy's house and Addie put on her typical show, on top of the hot tub cover.  While she was busy entertaining us with her ballads, we requested a particular song, to which she quipped, "Sorry, that's not on my cd."  

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

so how was it? Not too disgustingly muddy I hope.