Friday, May 23, 2008

Our week

Our week has been pretty busy. I'm finally fighting off this sinus thing I've got going on. Brian's been working really late since he was off last week.
The kids have spent each night doing arts and crafts. Monday it was painting with her new Horton Hears a Who painting book. Tuesday they broke into the huge art supply gift box Savion gave her. More painting ensued. I have some really funny pictures of them, and Ben in particular, covered in paint. That night I decided to make spaghetti, figuring he couldn't get much dirtier. Luckily it all came off in the tub!
Today we're heading to the pediatrician at 11 for Ben's 18 month and Addie's 3 year old well child visits. We haven't been there in quite some time, which has been nice. I have a bunch of things to ask the ped about: Addie's picking and thumbsucking; Ben's underbite, his permanent bruise area on his forehead and how the hell to get him to stop nursing! I've been wondering if his ears are ok, so we'll find out today!
Our plan is to see Muddy and Guppy afterwards, but that depends on how Muddy's feeling. She was really sick this week.
Only 2 weeks of work left for me!

No comments: