Monday, May 19, 2008

Anticipation....

Sorry, I haven't uploaded any pictures from Miss Addie's 3rd birthday extravaganza yet. It was a very busy week for us. Friday we celebrated at daycare with her friends. Friday night we had dinner with Onkteb and Aunt Gail at La Tolteca, where the band serenaded her. Saturday was her party, full of fun. Sunday was a recoop day, which ended up meaning a day away from the house visiting Pop Pop, Mom Mom, Cousin Graham and Uncle Scott. Then we went to see Uncle Scott's new house. Then we went to Muddy and Guppy's and hung out with them and Aunt Linda. We didn't get home until 8:20pm. All three of my loves were sound asleep by 8:45am (yes, that includes my husband). They were just plain and simply spent.

I have probably 100 pictures and/or videos from Friday and Saturday. I'll try to get to them tonight.

So you'll just have to wait a little longer.

No comments: