Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Change is a'coming

Ok, so I have some excuses (really, really, really good ones) for being so horrible with my blogging.

Biggest news: I have resigned from my job after 8.5 years. Talk about a major change! I've accepted an awesome opportunity to be the start of a new program at the duPont Hospital for Children here. There are so many spectacular things about this change- ranging from the fact that the hospital is literally 3 minutes from our house to the fact that they offer on-site daycare. I'm soooo stoked for this change. I start in mid-June.

Other change- Ben got another haircut. Now he looks like a little boy again. Very very handsome. I have to upload those pictures still- see how bad I've been?

Also, Addie is now called Princess Piggy. There's a photographic reason for this, which I'll share in another post.

Benjamin is 18 months old today. He's officially older than Addie was when Ben was born. That's weird. His voice and ability to enunciate has come out of no where.

Addie has decided to go full throttle Terrible Twos for the final week and a half of being two. Holy moly she's been tough. Even when she's tough, she still says the funniest things.

I'll post pictures tomorrow hopefully.

No comments: