Monday, February 6, 2012

Addie's school play

Room 109 has been practicing a play for the past week. Each student was assigned a character and the teacher grouped kids together to perform the play. They've rehearsed a lot and today was the grand performance.
Addie's group was first.

After watching all of the other groups perform as well, all I can say is how hard it must be for the teacher to have such a broad range of abilities in the class. There were some groups where, in total 100% honesty, I couldn't tell what language the kids were speaking- if one at all. It was really surprising.
Overall though, my daughter rocked it like a superstar. I like how you can see Addie lip sync all of the other people's roles too.
For some reason it's no loading, so you'll have to go to Youtube to see it.
http://youtu.be/EUf5EIvCGd4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Addie did a great job! Thank you for posting the video online! Please tell her I was _very_ impressed!
love,
Uncle Teb