Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Addie's incredible solo

Last night Addie got to perform her solo during the concert called Earthworms Make America Great. The performers were the entire kindergarten and first grade classes at her school (about 120 kids). They sang for 30 minutes straight. Addie had her solo and I have to tell you that my heart was beating out of my chest with nerves for her, but like a true champion, she rocked it.
The kids were supposed to wear white t-shirts and jeans. They had all colored individual earthworms that were pinned to their shirts.
These are stills from the performance.
Each song had choreographed moves, which some kids did more enthusiastically than others. Addie, though, stole the show as expected.

Oh yeah, feel that.
We videotaped each song, so I will post them on Youtube too. You will be so impressed, even with the non-Addie parts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. First off, in the top picture Addie looks like she's 10 years old. When did that happen? I'm glad (but not surprised) that the concert went so well, and am once again very proud of you, Addie! I can't wait to see the video!
love
Uncle Teb