Thursday, December 1, 2011

How we spent Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving watching the Macy's parade on the couch.

Followed by becoming elves...I helped Addie cut out the dinner table's place cards she created, so she decided I was her elf helper. Next thing I know, she's cut out these "ears" for us to wear as her elves.
Onkteb got in on the action too.
After eating a delicious meal, it was time for dessert---which was Addie's favorite meal of the day. In the days after, I swear she ate an entire pumpkin pie herself.

As you can see, she loved the Cool Whip on top too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that Ben has his arm around my shoulders in our picture!
love,
Uncle Teb

Anonymous said...

Also, it occurred to me to note that Addie's dessert-eating capabilities may be genetic: I ate most of the Yellow Cake with Chocolate Icing that weekend.