Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hershey Park Christmas

We surprised the kids this weekend by going to Hershey Park's Christmas Candylane, which is just Hershey Park rides with Christmas decorations, Christmas music, etc.
The ride up consisted of Ben, Graham and Addie watching The Santa Clause.

The first stop was the astro ride. Ben steered my rocket and Addie steered hers and Brian's. Can you see the smile on her face? She had that thing herking and jerking like no body's business. Brian thought he needed the chiropractor after that ride.
Then they went on the swings
Then the tea cups.
We went on the train ride around the grounds.
And then went on the Pirate Ship. They LOVED this one.
Us grownups got to go on the Claw. Two of those people up there are Scott and me. That was really a fun ride.
We drove sports cars around the track.
And then we came home. A nice afternoon with great weather for fun.
In case anyone ever needs a gift idea for my kids...or just wants a gleaming endorsement of The Pirate Ship, watch below.
I love that I have two adventurous children, who go with the flow, are willing to try new things and like to have a good time.

1 comment:

Uncle Teb said...

I thought it was really funny, when I talked with them on the phone on Sunday night, that they both mentioned the Hot Chocolate they drank at Hershey as well!
love,
Uncle Teb