Friday, September 2, 2011

Email from Addie's teacher

I wrote to Addie's teacher asking her to take a picture of Addie and her friend who had "pinkie promised" to wear matching outfits to school on Thursday.
Her teacher wrote back and said she'd take a picture and email me it, but also:
I'm so happy that Addie enjoys being in my class this year. She is amazing! I have already started showing off her school work to other teachers. I can't wait to pull out second grade materials to start to challenge her. I'm excited to see how she can grow this year.
Reagan wore her matching dress and diamond stud earrings too. I made them walk to the all of the classrooms on the first floor to show the other teachers. They are too cute. I've been pretending to mix them up all day! I think they get a kick out of it..."

Wasn't that nice? And here's the pic she sent me.





1 comment:

Uncle Teb said...

Cool for her teacher to pretend to mix them up! I also like the "pinky promise", as it is the most hallowed of all oath-taking rituals known to humanity.
love,
Uncle Teb