Sunday, October 17, 2010

Annual Linvilla trip

The annual trip to Linvilla was held today. The weather was incredible.
Remember when my babies were babies in the pumpkins? Look at them now!
Really. Remember when they were less than the 2 feet measure mark? Look at 'em now.
Most of the photo spots were facing directly into the sunlight. We did the ole "close your eyes and when I count to 3, open them while smiling" to get this shot.

Muddy-with-staples can still smile with her favorite boy.
Aunt Kim, Uncle Tom and Addie posing in the new garden center.
Family shot on the hayride.
Aunt Kim "helped" Muddy-with-staples-in-her-scalp off of the hayride.
The crew watching us do the corn maze- that's PopPop, Aunt Wendy, Muddy and Guppy. MomMom must be tucked behind Wendy in this shot.
The crew getting ready to head into the corn maze- that's Brian, Uncle Tom, Aunt Kim, Onkteb, Uncle Scott's girlfriend Carey, Uncle Scott, and Addie, Ben and Graham.
And they're off. I love the action captured in this picture!
Stopping along the way for a shot
Notice Addie's dirty knees? She face planted while running through the corn. You can tell how seriously bummed she was she did that. Yup, she looks miserable.

Afterwards we had apple cider slushies, and Ben was in a zone. Luckily Onkteb was there to keep control of Ben in the parking lot.
Overall, a lovely fall day. It's amazing to see how much they've grown each year.

1 comment:

Miss Nay said...

I am telling you. I just thought about Linvilla this morning and your annual trek. In my mind it would happen this weekend and I could be in the photos... DARN! Love the photos and all of you!
Be well and hugs to everyone... Haven't seen my invite for Ben's party! Sending you my NEW address!! MMM?