Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day 2010

Father's Day 2010 is under our belts now. It was also the opening day of Nourie World Summer Fun 2010. It was nice to see our friend the water slide make its way out of the shed. It was funny as Brian and I were dragging the completely deflated mound of vinyl from the shed to the lawn, I commented on how small it seemed. That's what happens when it's sat for 9 months in the shed; all of the air and leftover water finally escape.
Not to worry though, because once that bad boy was unwrapped and the pump turned on, we were all reminded of just how massive that thing is!
Enjoy some pictures of our day:

Brian was all about making the biggest splash ala Gallagher.

I think this is just such a cool picture. It's amazing to me how cameras can capture a millisecond like this. This just as Brian entered the water, you can see the water bubble around him getting ready to splurt out.

Ben was "fitted" for goggles, which now he proudly wears.

My three favorite people enjoying a happy Father's Day together.
I hope all of the fathers I know and care about had a wonderful day too.

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

HA they don't look ANYTHING alike.

Thats a great pic