Sunday, December 13, 2009

Snacks with Santa

The Employee Activities Committee at the hospital, of which I co-chair, hosts Snacks with Santa for employees and their children. Yesterday we went and had a blast. Here's some pictures of it.
Santa is actually the most senior physician administrator in the hospital, which I think is pretty cool of him to participate. Mrs. Claus is one of the switchboard operators.
Addie was excited because I told her there would be art projects to do. Here they are making Santa door hangers. We also decorated Christmas cookies (which is the station I manned and oh my God, it was gross!) They also had a tattoo station, a sticker puzzle station, decorating stockings, and making ornaments stations.

Here they are with their big kid helpers and their final products.

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

fun stuff. I've yet to take the boys anywhere near Santa. I'm reasonably sure Logan would be cool this year but Ronan might just flip, of course if I had to go anywhere near the drunk homeless looking Santa they have at the park I'd flip too!