Thursday, December 3, 2009

Advent Calendars of the the 2000s

Ok, so I know I'm not that old, but apparently I've been living in a cave.
Did you have any idea that Advent Calendars have gotten so advanced? I offer specimens 1 and 2, courtesy of who other than Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Amanda...


Dec 1 was this My Little Pony
Dec 2 was four little purple shoes for this pony.
Dec 3 was a page of stickers in the shape of ornaments to go on the cardboard Christmas tree cut out that is on the back of the whole calendar. There are also 3 cardboard MLP ornaments on the back.
I'll keep you posted on all the goods each day. The package says "3 ponies and 40 accessories" so you can only imagine.
This was them tonight looking cute while watching The Polar Express.


1 comment:

gail said...

You should have seen the one TJ wanted to get them. Mom said they had enough calendars though so we didn't get it :(