Thursday, December 10, 2009

Exasperation

On Tuesday night while eating dinner, Addie accidentally dropped her milk on the floor (it had a lid on it, so there was no spill). In sheer exasperation, she exclaimed:
"Well spread jelly all over me, I'm a fool!"

So now when you accidentally hit your thumb with a hammer or stub your toe or close your finger in the car door- just think of Addie and exclaim "Well spread jelly all over me, I'm a fool."

Yes, you're welcome for my sharing this with you. I know at least three people who will now adopt this as their expression of choice...I'm not naming names, but you know who you are. I apologize in advance to each of your respective spouses...

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Did she just make that up or did she hear it somewhere?

Miss Nay said...

Well spread jelly all over me! For sure!