Friday, October 2, 2009

Benjamin's 2nd favorite Disney thing


Ok, so the second and third pictures don't really go with the theme of his 2nd favorite thing, but I couldn't resist. They were at Epcot.  Ben was hellbent on getting hit by the jumping water fountains.  As you can see, Bub made him reach his goal.
Benjamin's 2nd favorite Disney thing was seeing characters.  He met the princesses again, and I have to say it might be my favorite Disney moment, when he met Belle.  I'm so happy I caught the moment on my camera;  Disney Photopass did too (but we'll have to wait for those pictures to come). Enjoy!


















































































































































































Yup, that ladies and gentlemen is my adorable son greeting Belle by putting his face directly into her cleavage.  I was stunned.  It was so quick and innocent (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) and hysterical.  The Photopass picture is a split second after this one, where his face is nuzzled completely against Belle's decolletage

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

THat is absolutely hysterical.