Sunday, June 28, 2009

W-A-T-E-R-S-L-I-D-E!!

It's officially summer since we got to put up the new water slide. These pictures are a chronicle of our past two days...I'll include captions if necessary.
Note that Addie is wearing her Minnie Mouse bathing suit here.  She actually wore 4, yes 4, in the course of the day, just because she could I suppose.


Ben sure knows how to rock a pair of goggles, right?
Water sliding is serious business.  Guppy was just the person to cuddle Ben to sleep.  Notice Guppy's awesome farmers tan!
Afterwards, we enjoyed margaritas, which Ben desperately wanted. Instead he drank crushed ice with vanilla syrup. It matched perfectly, so he was excited to partake in the beverage enjoyment.
Then he showed us how he could climb the tree. It's so cute, as he gets to the point where it's tougher, he starts chanting, "I think I can. I think I can. I think I can."
Day two started with her wearing her surfer girl swimsuit.
And Ben wearing his new surfer swim shirt and Lightening McQueen shorts.


Muddy crafted Addie a hammock to rest in. 
This picture captured Addie mid-butt drop.
I got in on the action too.

By the end of the day, she was doing all sorts of acrobatics off of the big slide.  One time she came down with her legs in a split holding one foot. 
Overall a fun filled summer weekend. Looking forward to some heat to actually get the full use of the slide since it was a little chilly for adults to play long...Addie and Ben had no problem with the cooler temps.
Videos to come.

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

You seriously should charge admission to your back yard!