Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sprinkler

We had the chance to play in the sprinkler this past weekend.  I believe this is the first time our front side yard is being shown on my blog. We don't use it so much, but it's the best grass on our property and was a perfect location for sprinkler fun.


In between turns of Brian holding each of them and running through, Benjamin returned to his spot, nicely nestled in the tree trunk. Here's my vantage point of him.
You know you have a cool Daddy when he'll jump through the sprinkler in his regular clothes.  Addie and Ben thought that was hysterical.

I had to join in too.
Finally, I think Addie may soon declare that her career ambition has been added on to, yet again. I believe she may now become "a songwriter, storyteller, princess, Cirque du Soleil acrobat."  She's happiest spinning around, upside down.  

2 comments:

Uncle Jeremy said...

If you will direct your attention to the center ring, we now present the Flying Nouries!!!

Rebecca said...

I'm convinced Gracie and Addie are long lost twins. LOL about the Flying Nouries!