Monday, May 11, 2009

Picture overload

First the Flower Market.  It was hot and muddy from all of the rain.  I kept telling Addie and Ben, "Watch out! It's muddy."  Ben interpreted what I was saying as 'Muddy' and he was rightfully very confused.
Riding the Dizzy Farm. Muddy, this is the one where you would've gotten sick, as Addie so nicely told you.
This year Ben was big enough to go on the Bungy  Jumpy Thing. Here he's getting suited up.  The young kid who worked it looks perplexed, because he just asked Ben what his name is and his reply was, "Sweetie Pie Sugar Pop." I had to intervene and explain his name is, in fact, Benjamin. I'm sure SPSP will be embarrassed by me calling him that when he's older, but right now it's the name he identifies with 100%.  
Look at him, way up high, he's flyyyyyying (think Peter Pan song). By the way, his shirt says "I do all my own stunts."
Trying to get a good bounce going.
She knew exactly what to do.
Look at her "turn out" ala ballerina.
Ben enjoyed himself, really. He doesn't smile much while enjoying something, but really he does. Really.




1 comment:

Jeanna said...

looks like a blast. I wish Logan would do something like that, he's WAY too timid. Ronan would be on it in a shot.