Monday, May 25, 2009

More out back pictures

We got the swing set revitalization complete and had three happy kids! 
Addie LOVES the swings.  MomMom is quite happy to stand behind a swing and push all night long. Addie spent a lot of time on this one


I should mention that our children don't drink soda.  Brian and I never order a soda at a restaurant. The only time we have soda in our house is after an event, like Addie's party. 
Benjamin has discovered that he LOVES soda. He spent the afternoon roaming around the backyard looking for any unmanned soda cans.  He was quite proud of himself whenever he found an almost empty can.

How could I take the can away from him when he flashes that winning smile?!?

Then he ended up with lots of soda down the front of his shirt and had to take it off.  I bought the pool noodles for the corners of the swingset posts, since they can be run into while on the swings.  Before I had a chance to put them up, they were used as jousting posts, in and out of the moon bounce.
After we put the moon bounce away, we all (MomMom, PopPop, Uncle Scott, Uncle Rob, Aunt Erin- Graham had returned to his mom's house) took a walk down four blocks to a house that's for sale that Aunt Erin and Rob are thinking about buying.  Well, actually, in Erin's mind, she's already bought it. She's SO excited. It reminds me of looking for our first house and the energy I had for it. Compared to the first house that I "fell in love with," this one is actually worthy! :)

No comments: