Saturday, November 22, 2008

Some zingers...

Just now, Brian is sitting on the couch and Addie accidentally kicked him.  He said, "Addie, you just kicked Daddy in his no-no."  Addie replied, "Daddy, it's not a no-no.  It's a penis."  Correct!

Tonight Addie wrote her letter to Santa.  Actually she dictated it to me. I wanted to make sure I wrote down exactly what she said.  I'll have to copy the whole note once the elves retrieve it.  But as a teaser, she said, " The truth is, I've been a good listener."  Think she's a little worried Santa might have the inside scoop?!

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

Oh I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

OMG I love her Cory!! I cannot wait to hear her letter to Santa! I just know it is going to be great. :O)

Anonymous said...

She is such a smart little girl. I CAN'T WAIT to read her letter to Santa.