Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

I loathe how Blogger puts these in reverse order.  I'll do better next time, I promise.
Guppy needed a costume too at the KinderCare parade, so he posed with Ben's tail on his head.
Ben was having lots of fun building with the outdoor legos.  Guppy was a big help too
Can you find anything different about the two pictures?
An adorable action shot of Ben, as he was talking to another parent
Showing off his tail
A happy Dragon
Princess Mermaid Addie and her friend Corin

My group at work were the Spongebob characters.  You can't see me in the picture, but Muddy made me the pineapple under the sea.  She also made Gary the Snail who you can see on the end.  We made all the others in the office.  There is Spongebob, Patrick, Patchy the Pirate, Sandy Cheeks the squirrel, Snellie the Snail, Plankton, Squidward, and a jelly fish too. We won the best group, as voted by the patients!
* Oh yeah and there's nothing different with those two pics.  It just posted twice. LOL ;)

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

looks like fun! Your mom is soooo talented.

Anonymous said...

The kids look adorable! I want to see a pic of you in the pineapple!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!! Great costumes!!

I must admit - I feel for the "do you see a difference between the two pictures?" I must have been looking at them for over five minutes!!! You got me!