Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Back to life as usual

Try to catch you all up to what's been going on in our lives...
Our weekend days are spent with fires roaring in the fireplace. Addie and Ben are big helps in getting the fire going...



Ben has been enjoying being pulled around in the MegaBlocks cart.


How they sat watching "The Grinch"

The tree with Addie's "instruments" just moments after it was brought in the house
Our Christmas card display & our cookie tins filled with delicious cookies
Last night I started putting the lights on the tree and found that Ben is concerned that the tree eats me. As soon as I go behind the tree, he starts FREAKING out. I did many trials of this (sorry Miss Nay, I know you think it's mean) and I'm convinced this is definitely what he's thinking.
We're decorating it tonight!! Hallelujah!

No comments: