Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Addie's first Phillies game

She's been waiting for this night for weeks. Brian got a partial season ticket package with a co-worker; so he's got a pair of tickets for four games. She was soooo thrilled to wake up this morning announcing "It's time for the Phillies game!"
I don't think she even cares that it's raining.
And apparently she doesn't even realize they are in the highest section at the stadium- Brian texted me "my nose is going to start bleeding."

I took Ben to dinner at whatever restaurant he wanted- we went to Olive Garden. He was happy to have some alone time with me too.

1 comment:

Onkteb said...

I usually comment on how cute the kids are and related thoughts, but I thought I'd give a shot out to you and Brian. I'm never at all surprised that you're good parents, but I'm still always happy to see that you are. They're lucky kids.
love,
teb