Friday, August 28, 2009

Awesome time at the shore

After our delayed start to our shore trip, we didn't arrive until after 1:00pm. Our little water babies didn't care what time it was...they were at the beach!  











































 




















































































































































































































So the captions aren't working right at all- oh well. Highlights: Addie boogie boarding like a pro; Ben not liking "ocean juice" in his face; Ben snacking in the shade while Addie rocked the waves; Addie throwing up the horns as she skimmed to the sand on the board; building sand castles with their new equipment; Addie writing songs every chance she got- including belting one out about "I put my shirt on, I put my pants on, I put my underwear on" just as teenage boys walked by; Addie stopping everyone she could to say "we're having a sleepover at the beach! And there are chocolates in our room!"; catching up with Pam after waaay too long a break. 
Enjoy the surfing videos below.
That's the lifeguards at the end who she waves too. I'm sure the 19 year old dudes were impressed by her.

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

Total surf babe. Looks like lots of fun