Thursday, October 9, 2008

So life is insane!

Sorry for the lack of posting. I feel like there's just no time. My life has been insane this past week!
Quick updates:
Guppy/my Dad has been in the hospital since Sunday night when Muddy and I convinced him he needed to go to the ER. Long story short, he didn't have a stroke (which is good), but they can't figure out what's wrong (which is bad). He's having lots of tests and catherizations done over the next few days. He's bored out of his mind there...just sitting in a hospital bed all day. Luckily Muddy brought him his Obama shirt last night, so he doesn't feel so alone.
We've visited twice now. Last night Addie serenaded Guppy, his nurses and everyone else within earshot of a shrill 3.5 singing voice with "There is a man for president {Barack} Obama is his name-o. O-B-A-N-N, O-B-A-N-N, O-B-A-N-N and Obama was his name-o." We'll have to work on that a bit :)
Benjamin has perfected the look of sadness. All one has to do is say "Ben, are you sad?" and he goes into this pathetic sad face. It's very cute.
Brian has been insanely busy at work, big shocker. He told me last night he has to work on Saturday morning, so he'll miss gymnastics this week.
I've been busy with work and meetings all over the place.
I haven't *gasp* taken a picture of the kids since last week! *faint*!

4 comments:

Jeanna said...

oh goodness, get well soon Guppy!

Ellen said...

Oh no!!! I hope that they find out what is going on with Guppy soon! I am so sorry to read that Cory. Many hugs!
Please keep us updated!

xoxoxo
H

I Need A Drink! said...

I'm sorry Cory...get well soon Guppy. I hope they find out soon what it is.

xo,

K

Anonymous said...

Aww I hope they can find out what is going on with Guppy soon and he is feeling better!! Lots of hugs!