Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ipod created a monster

One of the perks of getting the Mac Book Pro is that it came with an Ipod Touch.  Muddy and Brian are both very impressed by it.  Brian has been checking my email on it, so much so that I just said, "OMG, Kim left the funniest comment about the video of the kids climbing up the waterslide..." and he cut me off to say, "the American Gladiators?"  I said, "Yeah, how did you know that?" He gestured toward the Ipod.  No wonder I didn't remember getting a message that there was a new comment!  Seriously, go look at Kim's comment from yesterday's blog- it might be one of the most appropriate and funniest comments ever.  WTG Aunt Kim!
The waterslide never even made it up today! Can you believe it?  Major slackers.  We did the usual breakfast out, then ran an errand to BJ's, then came home.  Ben has requested to "go night night" about 5 times today.  It's code for, "I want to nurse and lay down."  His teeth are really bothering him, so I think the soothing makes him feel better.  We put Enchanted on, since we bought it at BJ's.  Addie and Brian watched it while I cleaned up, did laundry, etc.  I eventually ran out to Ann Taylor (which for those who know me in person, know how dangerous this can be!).  I found a whole lotta stuff! I came back home and Muddy and Guppy were waiting, playing with Ben and Brian. Addie was asleep.  We played the Wii for a while, then all went to dinner.  Came home, then Mom Mom and Pop Pop came over.  And here we are. 
Phew, what a day! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you found it as funny as I did. Can we make him a little gladiator outfit?

Love, Aunt Kim