Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Yesterday was our annual Mother's Day trip to Chanticleer. Oh my word how my kiddos have grown up...
Ben picked out his outfit, which was very dapper.
Addie was into a phase of posing while looking out of the side of her eyes. 
Guppy and Ben
Look how sweet they are!
Awkward!
Does it get any sweeter than this?
In the little hut, look how tall they are now! They used to have to have someone hold them up and now they can stand by themselves and have room to spare!
Reminds me of postcard
Compare these with the previous Mother's Day posts, and look at how they've grown!
Where's Ben?
There he is! Addie says he looks like a stamp here.
In "our tree." Soon they'll be the same size as us!
The loves of my life.
The love of my life, with Ben in the background too
Screensaver, anyone?
Kim reflecting.... lol
I think Ben's eyes are closed, whoops. 
Me, Muddy, Kim and Addie
Like how the colors pop here
This picture just cracks me up....it looks like the A-Team or something.

No comments: