Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A new low...

Well, it's official- I totally neglected my blog this month. How tomorrow is December 1 is beyond me (well, not really. I mean, I know that December 1 comes directly after November 30 and today is in fact November 30th, but you know...).
In case you've forgotten what my children look like, see below:
Cutie Ben in a little hat, cutie Ben in a little hat (sing to the tune of Chris Farley's famous skit)
I thought the timing of this was so funny. Ben was posing with the hat on and Oliver walked by just as I snapped the picture. His tail perfectly frames Ben's face. Totally unintentional- but a little creepy or something right? If you didn't know the story, you'd be like "um, why is the little boy content to have a cat's tail framing his face?"

Finally Oliver "Don't call me St. Nick" Claus. he looks thrilled, right?
Wait! You realize there's no picture of Addie right? That's cause I'm going to post a video of her in a few! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Uncle Teb said...

I can't decide who the hat looks better on, Oliver or Ben!
love,
Uncle Teb